The new Coyote Valley Hotel will be 55,000 square feet and will have 101 guest rooms.
It is located along US Highway 101, a major commercial artery bringing customers through the region for business and tourism purposes.
The tribe is also increasing wastewater capacity and building safer highway access to the reservation.
The development will create 24 full-time jobs and 150 construction jobs.
- Native Organization: Coyote Valley Band of Pomo Indians
- Date Closed with Investor: 2018
- Date Completed:
- Development Type: Business
- Project Status: Under Construction
- Total Investor Equity: $5,009,800
- Total Project Cost: $18,000,000