HCI has been a catalyst for the transformation of the Winnebago community by leading Indian Country’s most aggressive and effective master planned development: Ho-Chunk Village.
The village is a walkable community that encourages cultural awareness, community cohesion and a culture of health and achievement.
The initial phases of the village have been successful and this second phase will add:
- affordable housing
- access to healthy food
- creation of quality jobs
Funds are also being used for infrastructure on the next village expansion.
- Native Organization: Ho-Chunk Inc.
- Date Closed with Investor: 2019
- Date Completed:
- Development Type: Business
- Project Status: Under Construction
- Total Investor Equity: $2,100,000
- Total Project Cost: $6,800,000