Lady Luck Estates, developed by Mille Lacs Corporate Ventures (MLCV), received an allocation of LIHTCs from Minnesota Housing Finance Agency to build 28 new townhouse-style units in Hinckley, MN.
The project will include 12 two-bedroom, 1.5-bath units and 16 three-bedroom, two-bath units. All homes will have a one- or two-car attached garage.
The project will include two units with universal design features, fully adaptable to accommodate tenants with physical disabilities. No less than one unit will be constructed to be fully handicap accessible.
In addition to serving income-qualified families, four units will provide housing for previously homeless families.
Lady Luck Estates is closely connected to other important resources and is strategically located to help minimize transportation costs and be in proximity to other key services for tenants.
The new homes will be located within walking distance of the public transportation stop in Hinckley and will be adjacent to another MLCV-developed project, which includes a health clinic, pharmacy, optometric services and physical therapy services. It will also be within walking distance of a second health clinic, restaurants, employment options, and a movie theatre. The project site is just over a mile from the Grand Casino – a major employer in the area.
Red Stone Equity Partners is the development investor.
- Mille Lacs Corporate Ventures named Project Team of the Year
- Travois honors industry “superheroes” at 18th Annual Conference
- Lady Luck Estates progresses to the construction phase
- ‘Tis the season: Celebrating LIHTC awards
- Building communities at the Minnesota Indian Housing Conference
- Native Organization: Mille Lacs Corporate Ventures
- Date Closed with Investor: 2017
- Date Completed:
- Development Type: New Construction
- Project Status: Under Construction
- Total Homes: 28
- Total Project Cost: $8,272,735
- Total Investor Equity: $6,572,635