This 25-unit new construction project, located on the Leech Lake Reservation, received an allocation from the Minnesota Housing Finance Agency in 2010.
The project is located in three different communities on the reservation: Norway Heights (nine units), Town Line Lake (eight units), and Wolf Lake (eight units). Leech Lake Homes VII includes two-bedroom, three-bedroom, and four-bedroom units and targets households with incomes at or below 60 percent Area Median Income.
The units are designed to be highly energy efficient, handicap accessible and include separate landscaped yards for each family with sufficient space for play areas and gardens.
Travois Environmental Services provided a Phase I Environmental Site Assessment for the project.
Raymond James Tax Credit Funds is the investor for this project.
- Native Organization: Leech Lake Band of Ojibwe Housing Authority
- Asset Management Client
- Environmental Services Client
- Date Closed with Investor: 2012
- Date Completed: 2012
- Development Type: New Construction
- Project Status: Complete
- Total Homes: 25
- Total Project Cost: $5,713,216
- Total Investor Equity: $5,215,409
- Total Grant Money: $350,000