The QHA Homes 1 project received a 2016 allocation of Low Income Housing Tax Credits (LIHTC) from the California Tax Credit Allocation Commission (CTCAC) to construct 44 new units, a mix of single-family homes and duplexes, on the Fort Yuma Reservation in Winterhaven, CA.
The project will construct 32 homes with three bedrooms, 12 homes with four bedrooms and one new community building.
QHA Homes 1 will be Quechan Housing Authority’s (QHA) first LIHTC project. The project’s units are designed to meet CTCAC’s mandatory design guidelines and will incorporate several green building techniques.
QHA Homes 1 will also include offer additional services to residents, such as adult education and wellness classes, as well as after-school programs for children.
RBC Capital Markets is the investor for this project.
- Quechan Housing Authority to build largest tribal LIHTC project in California
- Closing 2016 with three more project closings!
- Native Organization: Quechan Housing Authority
- Asset Management Client
- Date Closed with Investor: 2016
- Date Completed:
- Development Type: New Construction
- Project Status: Under Construction
- Total Homes: 44
- Total Project Cost: $13,590,659
- Total Investor Equity: $12,335,871