Travois Design & Construction Services provided architectural designs for this project. It was designed with a simple building footprint in order to help contain project costs.
The units are designed to be extremely energy efficient and include water conservation features that are important in this project’s hot, dry climate. The development includes a small community facility that houses a common room, kitchen and laundry room for shared use by the tenants.
Both one- and two-story models were designed for this project; however, the owner elected to proceed with construction of one-story units only.
Raymond James Tax Credit Funds is the investor for this project.
- Native Organization: San Carlos Housing Authority
- Design and Construction Features
- Date Closed with Investor: 2010
- Date Completed: 2010
- Development Type: New Contruction/Rehab
- Project Status: Complete
- Total Homes: 40
- Total Project Cost: $8,376,137
- Total Investor Equity: $5,502,683
- Total Grant Money: $640,000