This project received a 2014 allocation of $630,879 in Low Income Housing Tax Credits (LIHTCs) from the Arizona Department of Housing (ADOH) to acquire and rehabilitate 49 existing housing units and build one new home on the San Carlos Reservation in Peridot, AZ.
The project consists of:
- 10 one-bedroom, one bath units in two five-plex buildings,
- 15 three-bedroom units,
- 23 four-bedroom units, and
- Two five-bedroom units.
Fifteen units are targeted to households with annual incomes up to 40 percent of Area Median Household Income (AMI), 20 units are targeted for households up to 50 percent AMI, and 15 units are targeted for households up to 60 percent AMI. The project’s units are designed to meet Arizona Department of Housing’s (ADOH) mandatory design guidelines and will incorporate several green building techniques.
In addition to completing a Phase I Environmental Site Assessment for this project, Travois Design & Construction Services is creating the architectural designs for the project.
RBC Capital Markets is the investor for this project.
- Native Organization: San Carlos Housing Authority
- Environmental Services Client
- Design and Construction Features
- Date Closed with Investor: 2015
- Date Completed:
- Development Type: New Contruction/Rehab
- Project Status: Under Construction
- Total Homes: 50
- Total Project Cost: $7,832,468
- Total Investor Equity: $5,538,564