The White Mountain Apache Housing Authority was awarded a 2017 Low Income Housing Tax Credit (LIHTC) allocation from the Arizona Department of Housing for its seventh LIHTC development, WMAHA #7.
The development will include the rehabilitation of 22 single-family homes and the new construction of 22 single-family homes on the Fort Apache Reservation in Cibecue, AZ. The homes will be a mix of: 14 two-bedroom units, 15 three-bedroom units, 11 four-bedroom units, and four five-bedroom units.
Fourteen units are targeted to households with annual incomes up to 40 percent of Area Median Household Income (AMI), 18 units are targeted for households up to 50 percent AMI, and 12 units are targeted for households up to 60 percent AMI.
The development also includes the construction of a 6,080-square-foot community building.
- Native Organization: White Mountain Apache Housing Authority
- Asset Management Client
- Date Closed with Investor: 2018
- Date Completed:
- Development Type: New Contruction/Rehab
- Project Status: Under Construction
- Total Homes: 44
- Total Project Cost: $12,585,964
- Total Investor Equity: $8,517,395