The White Mountain Apache Housing Authority (WMAHA) is using its latest tax credit award to build 28 new homes, a playground and a sport court.
The project features four single-family floorplans created by Travois Design:
- Six homes will have two bedrooms and one bath
- 10 homes will have three bedroom and two baths
- 10 homes will have four bedrooms and two baths
- Two homes will have five bedrooms and two baths
The homes will be located in Hon-dah– a new area for WMAHA to develop on the Fort Apache Reservation.
Amenities include low-flow water fixtures, energy-saving appliances and attached carports.
Travois Design is the architect for the development and will monitor the construction phase.
Raymond James Tax Credit Funds is the investor for this project.
- Native Organization: White Mountain Apache Housing Authority
- Asset Management Client
- Design and Construction Features
- Date Completed:
- Development Type: New Construction
- Project Status: Under Construction
- Total Homes: 28
- Total Project Cost: $9,721,177
- Total Investor Equity: $8,383,286
- Total Grant Money: $750,000