The Yavapai-Apache Nation Housing Authority recently received an allocation of LIHTCs from the Arizona Department of Housing to construct 35 new units, a community building and a public park on the Yavapai-Apache Nation in Camp Verde, AZ.
The project will include a mix of triplexes, duplexes and single-family detached homes: 30 three-bedroom units, three four-bedroom units, and two two-bedroom units. This project is the final phase of a larger, two-phase 73-unit development.
All units will have features such as central air conditioning, in-unit washer and dryer appliances, patio/balconies, water efficient distribution systems, high performance windows and solar panels. These features will increase the efficiency and durability of the homes, ensuring that tribal families will be able to utilize these homes for many years.
The construction of the new community building will create a space for essential supportive services and will include after-school educational assistance, job training, nutrition classes and financial literacy classes. The new public park will offer residents access to green space, a fitness trail and picnic space.
RBC Capital Markets is the investor for this project.
- More homes coming to Yavapai-Apache Nation
- A reason to jump, skip and celebrate!
- Two Arizona tribal clients win 2018 Brian Mickelsen Housing Hero Awards!
- Native Organization: Yavapai-Apache Nation Tribal Housing
- Asset Management Client
- Date Closed with Investor: 2016
- Date Completed:
- Development Type: New Construction
- Project Status: Complete
- Total Homes: 35
- Total Project Cost: $9,116,541
- Total Investor Equity: $8,175,658