Yavapai-Apache Nation Tribal Housing received a 2018 allocation of Low Income Housing Tax Credits (LIHTCs) from the Arizona Department of Housing for its seventh LIHTC development, Yavapai-Apache Homes #7.
The housing authority will build 35 new construction housing units on the Yavapai-Apache Nation in Clarkdale, AZ.
The new construction will consist of: 30 three-bedroom units with 1,580 square feet and five four-bedroom units with 1,829 square feet.
Eleven units are targeted to households with annual incomes up to 40 percent Area Median Household Income (AMI), 14 units are targeted for households up to 50 percent AMI, and 10 units are targeted for households up to 60 percent AMI.
The development also includes the construction of a 7,832-square-foot community building.
RBC Capital Markets is the development investor.
- Native Organization: Yavapai-Apache Nation Tribal Housing
- Asset Management Client
- Design and Construction Features
- Date Closed with Investor: 2018
- Date Completed:
- Development Type: New Construction
- Project Status: Under Construction
- Total Homes: 35
- Total Project Cost: $9,598,882
- Total Investor Equity: $8,640,877