Yurok Homes #3 received a 2020 Low Income Housing Tax Credit award from the California Tax Credit Allocation Committee (CTCAC).
The development is located in Arcata, CA, on fee land owned by the Yurok Indian Housing Authority and will provide 36 new units in the community.
The project will build eight single-family homes with first floor additional dwelling units. The exterior of the home appears to be a single-family home but is comprised of two units: a two-story, three bedroom unit and a first floor one-bedroom unit.
Additionally, four buildings – all two-story – will include 10 two-bedroom apartments and 10 three-bedroom townhomes.
Travois Design is the project architect.
- Native Organization: Yurok Indian Housing Authority
- Asset Management Client
- Design and Construction Features
- Date Completed:
- Development Type: New Construction
- Project Status: Credits Awarded
- Total Homes: 36
- Total Project Cost: $16,012,048
- Total Investor Equity: $12,694,028