Instructor: Mike Price, director of Travois Asset Management
The course will benefit those employed in the following housing fields: executive staff, occupancy specialists, resident services, maintenance and any other staff involved in the day-to-day management of rental housing projects, especially those working with the Low Income Housing Tax Credit (LIHTC) program.
The class covers the use and implementation of UPCS inspection protocols. Participants will learn property profile and building information, defect determination, health and safety categories and life-threatening hazards.
The course fee is $225 per person, and includes:
• UPCS Training Manual
• UPCS Guide
• Certificate of Completion
• Breakfast, snacks and refreshments each day
Hotel reservation information:
- The Ameristar Kansas City discounted room rate is now available.
- To inquire about room availability:
- Call the reservation line at 816-414-7000 and mention “SCTRAVO.”
- Or, use the Ameristar Kansas City online reservation system with the group code “SCTRAVO.”
- The hotel offers complimentary wireless internet in the guest rooms and provides complimentary valet parking.
Registration for this event is now closed.