We offer free registrations* for qualifying attendees, who work in housing, community or economic development and who serve American Indian, Alaska Native or Native Hawaiian communities or people. Plan ahead to make sure you get one of these seats!

*A hotel reservation under the Travois room block and a firm commitment to attend are required to receive your free registration.

Qualifying attendees include staff members and executive directors, elected leadership, board members or commissioners, and other employees of TDHEs, tribal housing authorities or departments, tribes, tribal colleges and universities, Alaska Native Corporations, villages or tribes, and Native Hawaiian development organizations.