There’s one week until the AMERIND/National American Indian Housing Council (NAIHC) Annual Convention & Trade Show! We’ll be there as the conference Gold Sponsor and can’t wait to make new connections, catch up with friends, lead some great sessions and enjoy the Arizona sunshine.
Be sure to stop by our booth in the Exhibit Hall to say hello and grab some fun giveaways — coffee mugs, water bottles and more — and sign up for a chance to win an iPad! While you’re there, join our 20th Anniversary celebration by telling us what #20YearsEquals to you, your family and your community.
Have you reviewed the agenda to find the breakout sessions you want to attend? Click here to visit NAIHC’s website. Mark your calendar and catch us at these sessions:
- Tuesday, May 12 – Finding a Housing Champion: Communicating with your Stakeholders – Elizabeth Glynn, chief operating officer – 1:30-3 p.m. | Red Bird L
- Wednesday, May 13 – Ask the Experts: Managing your Housing Portfolio – Crystal Banks-Mann, assistant director of Travois Asset Management – 9-10:30 a.m. | Red Bird L
- Wednesday, May 13 – Financing Affordable Housing in Your Community (Part 1) – Bryan Schuler, vice president for housing development – 9-10:30 a.m. | Road Runner B
- Wednesday, May 13 – Financing Affordable Housing in Your Community (Part 2) – Bryan Schuler, vice president for housing development – 10:45 a.m.-12:15 p.m. | Road Runner B
- Wednesday, May 13 – Thinking Outside the (HUD) Box: Affordable Housing Design – Ashley Bland, director of Travois Design & Construction Services – 3:15-4:45 p.m. | Road Runner C
- Thursday, May 14 – Housing as Economic Development -Bryan Schuler, vice president for housing development, and Matthew Bland, asset manager – 9:45-11:15 a.m. | Road Runner A
We hope to see you at the Talking Stick Resort!