Awards & Expertise
We are honored that our work has been recognized.
Best For The World: Overall – 2019
Best For The World: Customers – 2019
Travois’ Certified B Corporation status was recognized in the U.S. House of Representatives on Nov. 1, 2019. Pictured L-R: Kansas City, Mo., Mayor Pro Tem Kevin McManus; Rep. Emanuel Cleaver II; Travois CEO Elizabeth Glynn; Rep. Sharice Davids; and Travois President Phil Glynn
Construction in Indian Country Conference – Travois Design and Pueblo of Acoma Housing Authority – Outstanding Design & Planning Award – 2018
When Work Works — 2018
Champions of Business — 2013
ImpactAssets 50 — 2012
Kansas City Chamber of Commerce Top 10 Small Business Award — 2012
Home Ownership Participation for Everyone (HOPE) Award — 2011
25 Under 25 Award – 2010
Here is a 3-minute video, created in 2011, which was shown at the Home Ownership Participation for Everyone (HOPE) Award ceremony in May 2011 in Washington, DC.
Trainings and Presentations
Travois team members are invited to present dozens of trainings annually on the Low Income Housing Tax Credit program, New Markets Tax Credit program, compliance, green building and more. Please contact us if you would like to schedule a training or presentation.
In recent years, we have participated in conferences or meetings organized by:
- National American Indian Housing Council (NAIHC)
- Native American Finance Officers Association (NAFOA)
- U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) Office of Native American Programs (ONAP)
- U.S. Green Building Council
- National Council of State Housing Agencies (NCSHA)
- National Council of Affordable Housing Market Analysts (NCAHM)