North Fork LIHTC Homes #1 received a 2020 Low Income Housing Tax Credit award from the California Tax Credit Allocation Committee (CTCAC).
With a combination of seven duplexes and 12 single-family homes, the development will construct 26 total units. The new development will serve all family sizes on the Rancheria. Homes range from one, two, three, and four bedrooms.
The geography of the development site is unique, requiring significant engineering and facility upgrades including road, water, and sewer infrastructure.
Homes will be built into the mountainous landscape with views of the Sierra Nevada. All homes are designed as two-story structures due the site’s topography and to limit earthwork and impacts to the surrounding landscape.
Travois Design is the project architect. RBC Community Investments is the equity investor.
- Native Organization: North Fork Rancheria Indian Housing Authority
- Asset Management Client
- Design and Construction Features
- Date Closed with Investor: 2020
- Date Completed:
- Development Type: New Construction
- Project Status: Under Construction
- Total Homes: 26
- Total Project Cost: $16,420,260
- Total Investor Equity: $10,604,209