The Paskenta Band of Nomlaki Indians is building a government and community services campus in Corning, CA.
Through a partnership with the Chickasaw Nation Community Development Endeavor (CNCDE), the band secured gap financing with New Markets Tax Credits (NMTC) to fully fund the project.
The project includes:
- 9,000 square feet of health care renovations and expansion
- a new 10,840-square-foot tribal administration building
- a new 17,160 square-foot community center
The project is expected to create 148 construction jobs and 5 permanent jobs and will retain 80 jobs.
Travois consulted with the band and provided architectural design services. CNCDE provided $13 million in NMTC allocation.
- Native Organization: Paskenta Band of Nomlaki Indians
- Design and Construction Features
- Date Closed with Investor: 2019
- Date Completed:
- Development Type: Government Center
- Project Status: Under Construction
- Total Investor Equity: $4,200,000
- Total Project Cost: $16,000,000