This new construction development sits on a lot between two existing tax credit developments and is designed to tie in to both.
The units will be extremely energy efficient and have been designed for the unique weather challenges at this site (extremely high winds). All units include covered porches and an east-facing entry as requested by the owner.
Travois Design & Construction Services is providing architectural design and construction monitoring services.
RBC Capital Markets is the investor for this project.
(Photos in the gallery below are copyrighted by Karl Neumann, 2013.)
- Native Organization: Blackfeet Housing
- Design and Construction Features
- Date Closed with Investor: 2013
- Date Completed: 2015
- Development Type: New Construction
- Project Status: Complete
- Total Homes: 24
- Total Project Cost: $5,781,909
- Total Investor Equity: $5,023,534
- Total Grant Money: $0