We encourage your comments and hope to hear from you. We expect all comments to be respectful and civil. Comments will be moderated before they are published. Our objectives for moderating content are:
- to ensure unsuitable content is not published
- to ensure comments are clear and appropriate to the subject matter of the conversation. Relevant links are encouraged.
Postings will not be published and will be deleted if they:
- are considered likely to provoke, attack or offend others
- are known to be untrue or false and are published with the intent of harming an individual’s or company’s reputation
- are advertisements or solicitations of business
- are abusive, harassing, embarrassing, hateful or otherwise objectionable
- are obscene or use other offensive language
- break the law or condone or encourage unlawful activity
- describe or encourage activities that could endanger the safety or well-being of others
- are posted anonymously, are seen to impersonate someone else or are posted using an invalid email account
We may terminate a user’s access if he or she violates these terms and conditions.
Finally, by posting a comment on the blog, you agree to indemnify Travois, its officers, directors, owners, predecessors, successors in interest, employees, agents, subsidiaries and affiliates (the “Indemnified Parties”) and hold them harmless from and against any and all claims, actions, damages, losses, liabilities and expenses of any kind (including, without limitation, reasonable attorney’s fees and costs) incurred by any Indemnified Party, and arising out of any claim by a third party relating to any material you have posted on the blog.