The Colville Indian Housing Authority completed its third Low Income Housing Tax Credit (LIHTC) project. The project is located in Omak, WA, and consists of 12 single-family homes and four duplexes, reserved for tribal elders, and a community center.
The homes are a mix of two-, three-, and four-bedroom homes that are handicap accessible and include energy-efficient features.
RBC Capital Markets is the investor for this project.
- Native Organization: Colville Indian Housing Authority
- Date Closed with Investor: 2014
- Date Completed: 2015
- Development Type: New Construction
- Project Status: Complete
- Total Homes: 20
- Total Project Cost: $5,526,868
- Total Investor Equity: $3,592,634