This project is a 35-unit multifamily elderly facility of private apartments, a common kitchen and spa area, a management office and miscellaneous community spaces. All areas received a full gut rehabilitation to include asbestos abatements, upgrades to the equipment, systems and materials for improved energy efficiency, and a 50-kilowatt photovoltaic system. Other important improvements included a new wireless emergency call system and security system upgrades.
Travois Design & Construction Services provided architectural designs and monitored construction for this project.
Raymond James Tax Credit Funds is the investor for this project.
- Native Organization: Northern Cheyenne Tribal Housing Authority
- Design and Construction Features
- Date Closed with Investor: 2009
- Date Completed: 2010
- Development Type: Rehab
- Project Status: Complete
- Total Homes: 35
- Total Project Cost: $4,778,536
- Total Investor Equity: $3,410,590
- Total Grant Money: $305,966