The PAHA LIHTC Homes #2 project received a 2020 allocation of Low Income Housing Tax Credits from the New Mexico Mortgage Finance Authority. With this allocation, the housing authority will build 30 new units, a new community building, and an outdoor recreation area located on the Acoma Indian Reservation in Pueblo of Acoma, NM.
The development is located directly adjacent from PAHA’s first LIHTC development and consists of three multifamily buildings. Two of the buildings will house 12 units and the third will house six. A walking path will connect the two developments.
The new 1,355-square-foot community building includes a large meeting room and kitchen. The development includes a picnic pavilion, bike and walking path, playground and recreation space, and a full basketball court.
Travois Design is the architect.
- Native Organization: Pueblo of Acoma Housing Authority
- Asset Management Client
- Design and Construction Features
- Date Closed with Investor: 2021
- Date Completed:
- Development Type: New Construction
- Project Status: Under Construction
- Total Homes: 30
- Total Project Cost: $7,455,706
- Total Investor Equity: $5,702,930
- Total Grant Money: $450,000