The Prairie Band Potawatomi’s first Low Income Housing Tax Credit (LIHTC) project constructed 24 new units in Southwood Estates on the Prairie Band Potawatomi Reservation.
Six duplex buildings contain 12 of the units. The remaining 12 are single-family homes; each has three bedrooms.
Raymond James Tax Credit Funds is the investor for this project.
- Native Organization: Prairie Band Potawatomi Nation
- Date Closed with Investor: 2003
- Date Completed: 2003
- Development Type: New Construction
- Project Status: Complete
- Total Homes: 24
- Total Project Cost: $3,336,354
- Total Investor Equity: $1,999,736