TOKA #5 received a 2021 Low Income Housing Tax Credit (LIHTC) award from the from the Arizona Department of Housing. The Tohono O’odham Ki:Ki Association (TOKA) will build 30 new single-family homes in four communities across the Tohono O’odham Nation Reservation: Kawulk, North Komelik, Anegam and San Xavier.
The development is TOKA’s fifth LIHTC development and consist of 14 three-bedroom homes and 16 four-bedroom homes. Ten homes will be targeted for households at 60% Area Median Income (AMI), 10 homes will be targeted for households at 50% AMI and 10 homes will be targeted for families falling at or below 40% AMI.
Travois architects created the designs for the new homes with Craftsman style influence and include adobe brick veneer accents on the siding.
- Native Organization: Tohono O'odham Ki:Ki Association
- Asset Management Client
- Design and Construction Features
- Date Completed:
- Development Type: New Construction
- Project Status: Credits Awarded
- Total Homes: 30
- Total Project Cost: $14,553,014
- Total Investor Equity: $10,194,728