Washoe Housing Authority #2 will include 20 three-bedroom, single-family homes and a community center on trust land owned by the Washoe Tribe of California and Nevada.
The homes will serve community members at and below 50% of the area median income (AMI) with future homeownership opportunities. The homes will range from 1,230-1,759 square feet and include attached two-car garages, solar panels, energy-efficient fixtures and equipment and lighted walkways.
The community building will include a community room, a full kitchen, a computer room, and an office for an on-site service coordinator. The service coordinator will work with Tribal service providers to deliver on-site, supportive services, including after-school tutoring for children. Additionally, a horseshoe pit will be installed adjacent to the community building.
At a Glance
- Native Organization: Washoe Housing Authority
- Asset Management Client
- Design and Construction Features
- Date Closed with Investor: 2023
- Date Completed:
- Development Type: New Construction
- Project Status: Under Construction
- Total Homes: 20
- Total Project Cost: $9,595,528
- Total Investor Equity: $7,663,877