New Markets Tax Credit transactions combine funds from your organization with funds from our investors.

Think of it this way: 80/20. Eighty percent of project funds must come from sources you identify:
  • - your bank
  • - the tribe
  • - a grant-making entity
  • - a private investor
Once you have a plan for 80 percent of the project cost, call us, email us or submit your project through the form below. We then can discuss the process of funding the remaining 20 percent of your project. Please click “Submit Project” when complete. We will follow up after we have reviewed the information.

On the form below, fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.
  • Will the following services be offered?