Travois New Markets made a $4 million investment in the Omak Head Start. Through an intermediary community development entity (CDE) structure with U.S. Bank as the allocatee and investor, we assisted the Confederated Tribes of the Colville Reservation with the construction of this new facility. This project will provide early childhood education opportunities to families of the Confederated Tribes of the Colville Reservation. These nations are making significant investments in the Omak area, and this project is expected to help catalyze further development. Not only will it increase access to education, it will also provide quality, accessible jobs.
- Native Organization: Confederated Tribes of the Colville Reservation
- Date Closed with Investor: 2022
- Date Completed:
- Development Type: Education
- Project Status: Under Construction
- Total Investor Equity: $800,000
- Total Project Cost: $7,000,000