Things to do
- Catch “The Free Ride” in a five-passenger electric shuttle: This free on-demand transportation is available daily from noon to 9 p.m. Look for a Free Ride car or text 323-435-5000 with your location, destination and passenger count. Expect 10-15 minute wait for pick-up.
- Marina del Rey Parasailing: Enjoy breath-taking aerial views of Marina del Rey and Venice Beach with options for two or three people at a time.
Things to taste
- Beachside Restaurant & Bar: Located inside the Jamaica Bay Inn, enjoy fresh American cuisine and breathtaking views. Open for brunch and dinner.
- Killer Shrimp Restaurant and Bar: Popular seafood restaurant known for peel-and-eat shrimp offers jaw-dropping views of the waterfront.
Things to see
- The Venice Canals: Italian-inspired artificial canals, bridges and landscaped sidewalks, built in 1905
- Ballona Wetlands: Home to more than 200 species of wildlife. Freshwater Marsh has public trail around the perimeter that you can explore at your own pace.
Read our full list of our recommendations while you’re next to the water! You can also check out the Marina del Rey Convention and Visitors Bureau website for more ideas and suggestions.