With our office situated in the Crossroads Arts District in Kansas City, Travois is surrounded by incredible galleries and artists. We understand the importance of art and supporting artists, and in the last 20 years since Travois has been in business, we’ve been gifted or purchased some amazing pieces created by Native artists.
Adam Teefey, architect for Travois Design & Construction Services, says the artwork “fosters a creative environment,” and we’re happy to have the inspiration.
Run through this presentation for a virtual art tour of Native artists we love! Hear from:
- David Bland, chairman and CEO;
- Elizabeth Bland Glynn, chief operating officer;
- Phil Glynn, vice president for economic development;
- Bryan Schuler, vice president for housing development;
- Crystal Banks-Mann, assistant director of Travois Asset Management;
- Adam Rose, senior project coordinator; and
- Adam Teefey, architect.
Join our celebration! Tell us what the last 20 years has meant to you, your family, your tribe, your community, etc. See who’s joined in already!