Our digital conference can help professionals seeking continuing education credit for their NAHASDA and Tax Credit Compliance Professional (NTCCP) Certification. An annual requirement of this certification is six credits of continuing education or training.
All sessions count toward the six required hours, with the exception of:
- NMTC 101: Using New Markets Tax Credits to build your community
- NMTC Spotlight: Colville Keller Treatment Center
- Designing facilities that support your community
NTCCP professionals seeking continuing education credits will need to:
- Attend the digital conference sessions. When joining a session, you will need to check the box “CEU for NTCCP” to mark attendance.
- Complete a CEU form provided by Travois
- And email your completed form to email@example.com.
If you have questions about the NTCCP Certification process, please contact NAIHC at 202-789-1754.