CEU certificates have been sent by email to conference attendees. If you have not received your CEU certificate, please check your spam folder and contact Crystal Banks-Mann at email@example.com.
Our digital conference can help professionals seeking continuing education credit for their NAHASDA and Tax Credit Compliance Professional (NTCCP) Certification. An annual requirement of this certification is six credits of continuing education or training.
All sessions count toward the six required hours, with the exception of:
- NMTC 101: Using New Markets Tax Credits to build your community
- NMTC Spotlight: Colville Keller Treatment Center
- Designing facilities that support your community
- “Meet the team” sessions
NTCCP professionals seeking continuing education credits will need to:
- Attend the digital conference sessions.
- When joining a session, check the box “CEU for NTCCP” to mark attendance.
Travois will verify your attendance and send your CEU certificate by email. If you have questions, email Crystal Banks-Mann at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have questions about the NTCCP Certification process, please contact NAIHC at 202-789-1754.