The NAHASDA & Tax Credit Compliance Professional (NTCCP) training course and certification designates professional experience and expertise in continuing compliance with the Low Income Housing Tax Credit (LIHTC) program and the Native American Housing Assistance and Self Determination Act (NAHASDA).
This intensive three-day training course is designed to provide tribal housing professionals with an overview of the federal LIHTC program and explains how the program can complement other tribal housing initiatives. It provides both a general explanation and describes detailed procedures and requirements for continuing operational compliance.
Individuals who successfully pass the NTCCP exam at the end of the course and:
- demonstrate a minimum of 2 years’ experience in NAHASDA-LIHTC-related projects;
- complete Certification of Work Experience; and
- execute the NTCCP Code of Professional Responsibility
will receive an NTCCP certification. The NTCCP certification is a unique national certification that acknowledges expertise in both NAHASDA and the LIHTC program.
Registration is now open through the NAIHC website for the July training!
Tuesday, July 16-Thursday, July 18
Wild Horse Pass Hotel & Casino
5040 Wild Horse Pass Blvd.
Chandler, AZ 85226
- For registration details, visit NAIHC’s website.
- Registration fees start at $700 and are payable to NAIHC.
- Attendees are responsible for arranging their own lodging, transportation and meals.
- NAIHC and Travois reserve the right to modify class schedules or cancel events as determined necessary.
- For course or registration questions, contact Brian Mann at NAIHC at firstname.lastname@example.org.