The NAHASDA & Tax Credit Compliance Professional (NTCCP) training course and certification designates professional experience and expertise in continuing compliance with the Low Income Housing Tax Credit (LIHTC) and the Native American Housing Assistance and Self Determination Act (NAHASDA) program.
This intensive three-day training course is designed to provide tribal housing professionals with an overview of the federal LIHTC program and explains how the program can complement other tribal housing initiatives. It provides both a general explanation and describes detailed procedures and requirements for continuing operational compliance.
Individuals who successfully pass the NTCCP exam at the end of the course and:
- demonstrate a minimum of 2 years’ experience in NAHASDA-LIHTC-related projects;
- complete Certification of Work Experience; and
- execute the NTCCP Code of Professional Responsibility
will receive an NTCCP certification. The NTCCP certification is a unique national certification that acknowledges expertise in both the NAHASDA and LIHTC programs.
Our next training is:
Tuesday, March 13-Thursday, March 15, 2018
Ameristar Kansas City in Kansas City, MO
3200 North Ameristar Drive
Kansas City, Missouri 64161
Registration is now open through Tuesday, March 6!
- For registration details, visit NAIHC’s website.
- Registration fees start at $700 and are payable to NAIHC.
- Please note a schedule change for this training. This training will conclude at 5 p.m. on Thursday, March 15. See agenda details on NAIHC’s website.
Hotel reservation information:
- The Ameristar Kansas City discounted room rate is available through Monday, Feb. 19.
- To inquire about room availability:
- Call the reservation line at 816-414-7000 and mention “SCTRAVO.”
- Or, use the Ameristar Kansas City online reservation system with the group code “SCTRAVO.”
- The hotel offers complimentary wireless internet in the guest rooms and provides complimentary valet parking.