The NAHASDA & Tax Credit Compliance Professional (NTCCP) training course and certification designates professional experience and expertise in continuing compliance with the Low Income Housing Tax Credit (LIHTC) and the Native American Housing Assistance and Self Determination Act (NAHASDA) program.
This intensive three-day training course is designed to provide tribal housing professionals with an overview of the federal LIHTC program and explains how the program can complement other tribal housing initiatives. It provides both a general explanation and describes detailed procedures and requirements for continuing operational compliance.
Individuals who successfully pass the NTCCP exam at the end of the course and:
- demonstrate a minimum of 2 years’ experience in NAHASDA-LIHTC-related projects;
- complete Certification of Work Experience; and
- execute the NTCCP Code of Professional Responsibility
will receive an NTCCP certification. The NTCCP certification is a unique national certification that acknowledges expertise in both the NAHASDA and LIHTC programs.
Our next training is:
Tuesday, Nov. 7-Thursday, Nov. 9, 2017
Hotel Valley Ho in Scottsdale, AZ
6850 East Main Street
Scottsdale, AZ 85251
Registration is now open!
- For more details or to register online, visit NAIHC’s website.
- Registration fees start at $700 and are payable to NAIHC.
Hotel reservation information:
- The Hotel Valley Ho is offering a discounted room rate of $219/night for both single and double occupancy. The discounted group rate deadline is Friday, Oct. 13.
- To reserve a discounted room:
- Call the reservation line at 480-376-2600 and mention “Travois 2017.”
- Or, use the Hotel Valley Ho online reservation system with the group code “TRAVOIS2017.”
- A one-time, per reservation round-trip bellman gratuity of $10 and a nightly, per-room housekeeping gratuity of $3 will be applied to each reservation. The hotel has two pools and hot tubs, guest parking for $18/night and provides complimentary internet.