The NAHASDA & Tax Credit Compliance Professional (NTCCP) training course and certification designates professional experience and expertise in continuing compliance with the Low Income Housing Tax Credit (LIHTC) and the Native American Housing Assistance and Self Determination Act (NAHASDA) program.
This intensive three-day training course is designed to provide tribal housing professionals with an overview of the federal LIHTC program and explains how the program can complement other tribal housing initiatives. It provides both a general explanation and describes detailed procedures and requirements for continuing operational compliance.
Individuals who successfully pass the NTCCP exam at the end of the course and:
- demonstrate a minimum of 2 years’ experience in NAHASDA-LIHTC-related projects;
- complete Certification of Work Experience; and
- execute the NTCCP Code of Professional Responsibility
will receive an NTCCP certification. The NTCCP certification is a unique national certification that acknowledges expertise in both the NAHASDA and LIHTC programs.
Our next training is:
Tuesday, July 18-Thursday, July 20, 2017
Embassy Suites by Hilton Kansas City International Airport in Kansas City, MO
7640 NW Tiffany Spring Parkway
Kansas City, MO 64153
Registration is now open!
- For more details or to register online, visit NAIHC’s website.
- Registration fees start at $700 and are payable to NAIHC.
Hotel reservation information:
- Discounted hotel rooms are available through the Embassy Suites by Hilton Kansas City International Airport.
- The room rate is $149/night for single occupancy or $159/night for double occupancy. The discounted group rate deadline is extended to Friday, June 30.
- To reserve a discounted room, call the reservation line at 816-891-7788 and mention “Training for Travois.” Or, use the Embassy Suites by Hilton online reservation system.
- The hotel offers an airport shuttle that runs between 5 a.m. and midnight, provides complimentary cooked-to-order breakfast each morning and hosts a complimentary reception with drinks and appetizers each night.