The NAHASDA & Tax Credit Compliance Professional (NTCCP) training course and certification designates professional experience and expertise in continuing compliance with the Low Income Housing Tax Credit (LIHTC) program and the Native American Housing Assistance and Self Determination Act (NAHASDA).
This intensive three-day training course is designed to provide tribal housing professionals with an overview of the federal LIHTC program and explains how the program can complement other tribal housing initiatives. It provides both a general explanation and describes detailed procedures and requirements for continuing operational compliance.
To become certified, individuals must successfully pass the NTCCP exam at the end of the course and:
- demonstrate a minimum of 2 years’ experience in NAHASDA-LIHTC-related projects;
- complete Certification of Work Experience; and
- execute the NTCCP Code of Professional Responsibility
Registration is now open through the NAIHC website for the February training!
Tuesday, Feb. 18-Thursday, Feb. 20
Wyndham San Diego Bayside
1355 North Harbor Drive
San Diego, CA 92101
Hotel reservation information:
- To make your reservation, visit our group Wyndham San Diego Bayside reservations page for discounted pricing.
- The discounted room rate is $190/night for single and double-occupancy, $210/night for triple-occupancy and $230/night for quad. Rates are subject to tax and fees. The discount ends on Monday, Feb. 3 at 5 p.m. (PST).
- Guests will need to provide their own credit card number to hold their reservation at the time of booking.
- The hotel offers a complimentary airport shuttle service for San Diego International Airport and WiFi in all guest rooms.