The NAHASDA & Tax Credit Compliance Professional (NTCCP) training course and certification designates professional experience and expertise in continuing compliance with the Low Income Housing Tax Credit (LIHTC) program and the Native American Housing Assistance and Self Determination Act (NAHASDA).
This intensive three-day training course is designed to provide tribal housing professionals with an overview of the federal LIHTC program and explains how the program can complement other tribal housing initiatives. It provides both a general explanation and describes detailed procedures and requirements for continuing operational compliance.
Individuals who successfully pass the NTCCP exam at the end of the course and:
- demonstrate a minimum of 2 years’ experience in NAHASDA-LIHTC-related projects;
- complete Certification of Work Experience; and
- execute the NTCCP Code of Professional Responsibility
will receive an NTCCP certification. The NTCCP certification is a unique national certification that acknowledges expertise in both NAHASDA and the LIHTC program.
Registration is now open through the NAIHC website for the November training!
Tuesday, Nov. 5-Thursday, Nov. 7
Wild Horse Pass Hotel & Casino
5040 Wild Horse Pass Blvd.
Chandler, AZ 85226
- Registration fees start at $700 and are payable to NAIHC.
- To reserve a hotel room, please call Wild Horse Pass reservations at 520-796-4900 and mention “Travois Asset Management NTCCP/UPCS Training.”
- The discounted room rate is $139/night for a standard room and $219/night for a suite. The discount ends on Friday, Oct. 11 at 5 p.m. (MST).
- Guests will need to provide their own credit card number to hold their reservation at the time of booking.
For registration details, visit NAIHC’s website.