The Confederated Tribes of the Colville Reservation are building an integrated, trauma-informed adult substance abuse treatment center and recovery (transitional) homes with the capacity to provide 24/7 residential services in Keller, WA.
The 34,000-square-foot facility is expected to serve:
- 12 adults per day in its first year of operation
- 28 adults per day in its second year
- 48 adults per day after two years of operations.
There will be a continuum of behavioral health services aimed at preventing substance misuse, providing intervention services – from early intervention through high level treatment services – and promoting recovery for those who have completed residential substance abuse treatment.
A fully integrated treatment approach will be the core in assisting residents with Post Traumatic Stress Disorder, depression, anxiety disorders and substance abuse disorders. Tribal spiritual and cultural teachings and practices provide essential skills and knowledge for healing.
Architects West provided design services and rendering images.
- Native Organization: Confederated Tribes of the Colville Reservation
- Date Closed with Investor: 2019
- Date Completed:
- Development Type: Health Care
- Project Status: Under Construction
- Total Investor Equity: $5,300,000
- Total Project Cost: $19,700,000