Travois closed an $8.8 million New Markets Tax Credit (NMTC) investment as a consultant on behalf of GCI Communication Corp (GCI), an Alaska telecommunications company. This investment will expand high-speed internet and telecommunications service in the villages of Deering and Kivalina. The main beneficiaries will be the local schools and Native Health Corporations.
- Native Organization: GCI Communication Corp
- Date Closed with Investor: 2022
- Date Completed:
- Development Type: Infrastructure
- Project Status: Under Construction
- Total Investor Equity: $2,200,000
- Total Project Cost: $8,200,000