Blackfeet Housing’s sixth LIHTC development built 30 new homes in Browning, MT. Twenty homes have three bedrooms, and 10 homes have four bedrooms.
All homes are designed to be extremely energy efficient with Energy Star appliances and Montana building products and include low- or no-VOC paint, water efficient landscaping, and water-flow-saving devices. These features substantially reduce utility bills for tenants.
The project also includes a basketball court, playground and outdoor community gathering spaces for the residents to enjoy.
Travois Design provided architectural design and construction monitoring services.
Raymond James Tax Credit Funds is the investor for this development.
- Wow! Blackfeet Housing making progress on Blackfeet Homes #6
- Big news for Blackfeet!
- Blackfeet’s fifth LIHTC project receives credits from MBOH
- Great way to end 2017 – Three AHP awards!
- Native Organization: Blackfeet Housing
- Asset Management Client
- Design and Construction Features
- Date Closed with Investor: 2017
- Date Completed:
- Development Type: New Construction
- Project Status: Complete
- Total Homes: 30
- Total Project Cost: $6,993,857
- Total Investor Equity: $5,727,690
- Total Grant Money: $750,000