The Prairie Band Potawatomi #3 project used a 2017 allocation in federal tax credits from the Kansas Housing Resources Corporation (KHRC) to build 27 new single-family units on the Prairie Band Potawatomi Nation Reservation in Mayetta, KS.
The project built six homes with three bedrooms, 17 homes with four bedrooms and four homes with five bedrooms. The project’s homes are designed to meet KHRC’s mandatory design guidelines and incorporated several green building techniques.
Travois Design was the architect for the development and monitored the construction phase.
RBC Capital Markets is the investor for this project.
- Prairie Band receives $500,000 AHP grant
- Breaking ground at Prairie Band Potawatomi Nation!
- Prairie Band Potawatomi Nation: From open field to progress on new homes
- Holiday giving at Travois
- New homes for families: Prairie Band Potawatomi Nation celebrates!
- Forever homes at Prairie Band Potawatomi Nation
- Kristen Wamego named Pillar Professional of the Year
- Building quality, affordable — and award-winning — homes for families
- Native Organization: Prairie Band Potawatomi Nation
- Asset Management Client
- Design and Construction Features
- Date Closed with Investor: 2017
- Date Completed:
- Development Type: New Construction
- Project Status: Complete
- Total Homes: 27
- Total Project Cost: $9,907,960
- Total Investor Equity: $4,359,564
- Total Grant Money: $500,000