The Prairie Band Potawatomi’s second Low Income Housing Tax Credit (LIHTC) project constructed 15 new units in the Prairie Village Garden Apartments to provide housing for tribal elders.
Raymond James Tax Credit Funds is the investor for this project.
- Native Organization: Prairie Band Potawatomi Nation
- Date Closed with Investor: 2004
- Date Completed: 2005
- Development Type: New Construction
- Project Status: Complete
- Total Homes: 15
- Total Project Cost: $2,350,319
- Total Investor Equity: $1,184,339