In addition to design and inspection services, Travois Design* conducts environmental reviews and testing to help tribes, investors and their partners move through the due diligence process.
- Investigate. Our team travels throughout Indian Country to collect accurate data, assess the environmental status of tribal properties and structures and provide comprehensive information that fulfills all state and federal land assessment requirements.
- Innovate. We work with Travois’ New Markets Tax Credit and Low Income Housing Tax Credit groups to source funding derived from a development’s energy production or energy savings. We also provide energy auditing and carbon financing transaction solutions to projects throughout Indian Country.
- Phase I Environmental Site Assessments — employees qualified under ASTM E 1527-13 guidelines
- Consulting on sustainability improvements — solar, geothermal, biomass, biofuels, wind and other renewable and sustainable energy sources on or near Indian reservations
- Inspections and testing of mold, lead, asbestos and vapor intrusion
*Travois Design is an architectural firm licensed to practice as Travois Design & Construction Services LLC and Travois Architecture PC.